Nana Just Bananas on Etsy


Adding to your Brand

So today I've decided that with change you have to make changes.  So Adding to my brand and expanding is what i'm going to do. One week ago I took the plunge as so many others did with Etsy new Pattern website.  I have a lot of learning to do.  Marketing is one! I've been sharing on Facebook, my kids have been sharing with there friends to help out there old mom.  But I think I need some new items that brings them in.  I have very upscale market items right now and would like to be able to offer some great quality items at a lower cost.  Now my upscale items I spend $$$ on making. Using only the best in fabrics, laces and adornments. Spend months creating the patterns and designing.  So I'm not able to lower there cost.  But I can add items that are great quality but less cost to make.  So I jumped in feet first with my eyes closed and loving what i'm doing!  If you want to take a look at what I been up to in the last 5 years this is my shop on Etsy and my new shop on pattern come in and take a look!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Take Love Home In Style