Nana Just Bananas on Etsy


Getting back to basic's

I use to spend a lot of time working on my blog.  Then I started sewing and building my brand and business.  I never had a spare moment, when I was not sleeping I was sewing!  I was not able to do much of anything else.  With great Changes with the Etsy Community where I have resided the last 5 years, I spend more time reading forums and re-branding my shop along with working on SEO'S, tags and titles then designing new gowns, hats or dresses.  I would buy all this fabric have great intentions and never have time to get to them.  So I decided with Change you have to Change. So I went back to the first thing I did blogging.. Not very good at it but I love spending time on it.  My next step is learning more about social media.   I'm not very good at it but it's a lack of researching it.  So for my next blog I'm going to back to basic's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take Love Home In Style